Arena Powerskin Carbon Flex VX FBSLOB
Rio medalists and world champion sprinters Emily Seebohm and Ruta Meilutyte prefer the power, speed, and freedom of movement of the Open Back POWERSKIN Carbon Flex VX.
The Flex VX combines arena's patented V-Flex construction - designed with revolutionary placement of seams to provide maximum hip mobility - with POWERSKIN Intelligent Compression and Power Return Construction technologies for optimized performance. The fit has been improved from previous iterations of the Carbon Flex to provide more room around the thighs and the hips, while maintaining that locked-in feel and streamlined hydrodynamics. Stay at your current practice suit size for fitting into this one.
Carbon Flex VX FBSL Open Back
- New X-Construction provides added flexibility in under arm opening, providing enhanced shoulder mobility, range of motion, and comfort.
- Relocated anchor points along mid-back provide optimum lift for upper and lower leg tension lines and enhance body position for maximum efficiency and drag reduction.
- V-Flex System eliminates lower leg side seams, delivering maximum flexibility and range of motion in the hips and glutes.
- Allows for unrestricted flexion and extension in all directions.
Intelligent Muscle Compression
- Proper compression in a racing suit is the key for drag reduction, efficiency and power.
- Intelligent Muscle Compression locks down when and where a critical stress level is reaching, maximizing support on over-extended zones when and where needed, while retaining elasticity and freedom of movement.
Carbon Cage Technology
- The world's first technical suits with high-strength carbon fiber woven into a lightweight high-stretch nylon fabric.
Power Return System
- Strategic placement of internal bonded seams around the hips, quads, and hamstrings store potential energy upon flexion and release this energy on extension to maximize efficiency, power, and speed in kicks, dives, and turns.
- Fully taped and bonded seam construction offers maximum durability and hydrodynamics.
- Multi-panel construction uses anatomically placed anchor points and high-strength elastic tapes to create Tension Lines along the back of upper legs.
- Tension Lines provide a lifting effect to help maintain body position and alleviate drag and resistance from fatigued legs.
- Enhanced range of motion and flexibility in shoulder straps.
- NFHS/NCAA compliant logos.
- Open back design.
- 52% Nylon / 47% Elastane / 1% Carbon Fiber.
How to Fit Your Carbon Suit
- Most customers find this true to their training suit size.
- If you've ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first.
- If you can't get it on, it's too small.
- If it has ripple and gaps, it's too big